Human Resources Consulting
Human Resources consulting projects could include:
- Creating employee handbooks | job descriptions | offer letters
- Compensation analysis
- Helping you through transition
- Designing a recruiting strategy
- Assisting with terminations
Whatever your HR needs, our practical HR consulting services and unique team-based approach create measurable results, allowing you time to concentrate on doing what you do best – running your business.
Choosing an HR team that analyzes your current HR policies and practices in the context of your overall business strategy is the best way to ensure the right human resources are available to support your ongoing organizational success.
5 Rules to Finding the Right HR Consultant
- Front-End Assessment – We first conduct an HR assessment. This will help you understand the risks you face, is a test of our services and allows you to get to know our approach
- Understanding Your Culture – We spend time getting to know you and your culture, and provide solutions specifically designed to nurture your culture, protect your business and drive your productivity
- Industry Leaders – We pride ourselves on the fact that our clients are willing to recommend us and provide testimonials to the work we have done for them.
- Proven Experience – Our HR team has worked with over 100 clients in a broad range of industries.
- Accountability – We have built-in follow-up and evaluation processes.
This is a process that is unique to Jouta. We believe that in order to provide the right client-specific solutions, we must first invest the time and energy into accurately assessing your needs and understanding your culture.
Whether you have specific projects in mind or require an analysis of your current HR practices, your Jouta team will work with you to identify your HR challenges, apply proven, best in class solutions, and provide you with significant return on your investment.
Request a free HR assessment and learn more about our process and us.