Date: September 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Prince George Civic Centre, 808 Canada Games Way, Prince George, BC V2L 5L1
At Jouta, we have worked with hundreds of employers over the 10 years we have been in business. Over those 10 years we have had the pleasure of reviewing hundreds of employee handbooks and sadly we can count on one hand how many of those handbooks were actually doing their jobs. We believe a handbook done well can be one of the most powerful communication tools an organization has.
In partnership with Charted Professional Accountants of BC, this session will showcase how to create and implement the right policies and practices, at the right time for your organization.
Who Should Attend:
Finance professionals responsible for HR
The philosophy behind a good handbook versus a great handbook
The “one-size-does-not-fit-all” effect
Proven tips on how to get buy in, and effectively roll out a handbook
Participants were asked what they liked most about the presentation:
- The presentation surpassed my expectations, taking away several ideas – Best PD ever!
- It really was very good. Organized, succinct, relevant.
- Very informative and well done
- Loved it so much. This was the best PD I have ever attended. Will look for this presenter again and may even use her company to help with our HR Policy
- Engaging presenter made it enjoyable and memorable
- She kept it relevant & interesting with real life examples of practical application of the material