Event: WorkSafe BC Construction Safety Conference
Location: Sheraton Vancouver, Airport Hotel, 7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC
Event details: This session has been developed to give participants the opportunity to learn the importance of mentoring workers in the workplace, and the challenges involved with changing attitudes and behaviours.
Cori and her panellists will provide examples of the benefits of building teams and improving communications at the workplace. Participants will be given the chance to ask questions and be given tools to assist them with the mentoring process.
Who should attend?
- Individuals employed on construction sites throughout BC
- Construction safety coordinators/officers/practitioners
- Occupational health and safety professionals
- Joint health and safety committee members
- Construction industry managers/supervisors/trades
Network with peers while learning about and discussing a variety of health and safety issues including those identified in WorkSafe BC’s Construction High-Risk Strategy. Search out, expand and capitalize on learning opportunities that will ultimately enhance your career in health and safety.