True Colors® is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of Orange, Gold, Green and Blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors®.
Each of us has a combination of these True Colors that make up our personality spectrum, usually with one of the styles being the most dominant.
Identifying your personality and the personalities of others using True Colors provides you with insights into different motivations, actions and communication approaches.
True Colors works because it is based on true principles and easy to remember and use – in all kinds of circumstances – from personal relationships to professional success.
Our True Colors workshop is delivered in an interactive, half-day session at your worksite.
A True Colors workshop provides:
- Increased understanding of self and others
- Expanded appreciation for valuing differences
- Communication skill-building
- Team Building
- Avenues for a more harmonious, productive environment
- Easy integration into existing organizational framework and previous programs
- A universal language that accelerates problem solving, increases trust, and reduces conflict
Contact us to schedule your True Colors® Workshop. Call 604.488.8885 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org