Human Resource Management for Indigenous Communities
Dates: Tuesday, September 17 – Thursday, September 19, 2019
Pacific Gateway Hotel Vancouver Airport
3500 Cessna Drive
Richmond, BC V7B 1C7
Cori and Jennifer are so pleased to be among the presenters at the 2019 Human Resource Management for Indigenous Communities conference.
Cori’s presentation, Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast, takes place at 2:00 on Tuesday, and will touch on the following topics:
- Exploring the impact of HR not being aligned to your intentional organizational culture
- Integrating community culture into your organizational culture
- Creating policy within a cultural framework
- Managing within a cultural framework
Then, Jennifer is up on Wednesday at 4:00 with Developing Your Compensation Plan – Art & Science, which will cover topics such as:
- What is total compensation?
- Start with your compensation philosophy
- Develop the structure
- Keep your plan current through effective policy
- The importance of communication
- It’s coming… the Pay Equity Act for federally regulated employers
Human Resource Management for Indigenous Communities was specifically designed to provide the HR essentials required to address the unique challenges facing aboriginal organizations. The program will provide the in-depth information, strategies and techniques needed to effectively manage performance, engage employees, and productively deal with conflict.
For more information, visit: http://www.infonex.ca/1339/index.shtml