Are you a seasoned HR Professional who has a desire to make a lasting impact across a variety of industries? Have you been waiting to apply your expertise in diverse and creative ways – and to view “work” in a different light?
The Jouta Performance Group (Jouta), is currently seeking a Senior HR Professional who will work across a variety of industries to develop, implement, and maintain HR practices, initiatives, and infrastructure, and become a trusted business partner to business leaders and managers.
The name “Jouta”
At Jouta (pronounced Joe-ta), we’re incredibly intentional about our culture and everything we do flows from there. Our name, logo and symbolism are no exception. Jouta means superabundance; we don’t just want abundance for our clients, and for ourselves, we want superabundance. This may be about success, wealth, health, happiness, or whatever superabundance means to you.
Why we do what we do
To inspire and build a new possible.
In the spirit of togetherness, we…
- Have a strong spirit of alliance, working as one team, supporting, celebrating, cherishing, and challenging one another
- Work collectively to provide our clients with unique, fresh, sustainable solutions from a variety of perspectives
- Work with our clients with mindful collaboration
- Never give ourselves an excuse to do less than our best
- Succeed when our clients succeed!
Who you are
You are seasoned, consultation-focused and business-minded HR professional who is both strategic and hands-on. With a forte for building and maintaining strong relationships with leaders and employees alike, you also are/have:
- 10+ years of progressively senior HR experience, at least 3 of which are at the director level
- HR education and/or equivalent experience
- An HR subject matter expert with a diverse breadth of knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to plan, design and develop processes and programs across the pillars of HR
- Well versed in all the legislations governing and associated with HR (including both the ESA & CLC)
- Solid grasp on diversity, equity, and inclusion practices
- Motivated to be self-directed, and yet committed to working inclusively and collaboratively
- Strong project management capabilities
- Solid communication and writing skills
- Ability and willingness to engage with a diverse set of clients one-to-one, as well as in groups, through all methods (e.g., phone, videoconference and in-person)
- Willingness to work in a non-traditional, project-focused environment
- Passion for and ability to demonstrate a commitment to our purpose and guiding principles
In addition to the above, as much of the work we do is with Indigenous organizations, communities and governments – experience working in this space is a strong asset. While it’s not critical that you have this experience, it is important that you have a particular interest in and willingness to do so. Projects will require some occasional travel within Canada, including to remote regions.
How we work
While we all work remotely and are self-directed, we work collaboratively in our virtual environment, getting together in person, when we can. Our work is project-based, and for that reason, we all set our own hours and work structure – provided we’re able to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our clients.
Take the plunge!
If you believe you can add value to our team and our clients, are aligned with our purpose and guiding principles, and are ready for a change in how you work, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why we’re a great fit for each other. As always, we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest and only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.