How to live in the moment (at work)
Do you want to go home from work feeling a sense of accomplishment? Do you want to be more fulfilled, engaged, productive and satisfied at work?
View the latest addition to our “Living in the Moment” video series that focuses on being present in the workplace. In a world filled with pressures and responsibilities, it’s easy to feel scattered and disorganized at work.
The more productive and positive you are, the more fulfilled you’ll feel at the end of the day, leading to increased happiness outside of work.
Here are a five tips to staying positive and productive at work:
- Don’t get caught up in negativity. Pay attention to positive news and pass it on
- Show your co-workers respect by actively listening to what they have to say
- Forget about all of the things that you have to do when you get home “focus on your task at hand and produce something that you’re proud of
- Praise the work or attitude of someone you work with
- Be present and engaged during meetings
Stay positive, focus on the task at hand and just see how much you accomplish and how good you feel at the end of the day. It’s worth it, I promise.