HR workshops for HR professionals and construction workers
The first is a panel presentation on mentoring at Worksafe BC’s 2011 Construction Safety Conference.
Cori and her panellists will provide examples of the benefits of building teams and improving communications at the workplace. Participants will be given the chance to ask questions and be given tools to assist them with the mentoring process.
Who should attend?
- Individuals employed on construction sites throughout BC
- Construction safety coordinators / officers / practitioners
- Occupational health and safety professionals
- Joint health and safety committee members
- Construction industry managers / supervisors / trades
The second event is on January 31st in Victoria and is part of BCHRMA‘s Professional Development series.
The topic is “Coaching skills for HR professionals” and is about the secrets to being a good coach.
- Applying a coaching model in the workplace
- Using coaching to support co-workers, employees and leaders
- Identifying and acting on coachable moments
- Moving forward when you don’t know what to say
We look forward to seeing you there!