Employee Leave Management
What is Jouta Leave Manager (JLM)?
Jouta Leave Manager (JLM) is an affordable, web-based, employee leave management tracking system.
Our secure, easy-to-use software tracks everything you need to know about employee leave, from who is on vacation this week to how many days of sick leave an employee took this year, or when time-in-lieu time has been booked. You can even create additional reports to account for time lost due to absence.
Employees simply request time by logging in, which sends an automated prompt to the employer letting them know there is leave waiting for their approval. With the click of a button the leave is approved or denied, and enters the calendar accordingly.
Employee leave management goes beyond legal obligation. Effective employee leave management simplifies tracking, streamlines leave procedures, supports effective decision-making and in turn, increases productivity and revenue.
Benefits of Jouta Leave Manager:
- Track all types of employee leave easily
- Simplify and streamline your leave management process
- Centralize all your data
- Web-based (no installation, maintenance or compatibility issues)
- Remote access
- Data is secure, backed up and protected
- Simple and easy to use
- Email notifications update managers on requests and outstanding tasks
- At-a-glance calendars show all current and upcoming leave and can be easily synced with your Outlook/Google calendars
- Real-time leave balances available for all users
- Report on and analyze your company’s leave management statistics
- Easy-to-use interface allows everyone to manage profiles quickly and efficiently
- Paperless system that eliminates manual tracking errors and file maintenance. No more spreadsheets
- Save time, paper and money
- Highly flexible and customized for your leave policies and permissions. Many steps are automated
Plus, ongoing support from a dedicated Jouta administrator, including training for all new users; reporting recommendations; monthly | quarterly forensic analysis; annual reconciliations and sign off procedures; and reporting of trends | challenges to help determine your leave management needs. We’re also available by phone and email to answer any questions you might have.
Leave Management ROI
Have you ever tried to calculate the cost of employee absence? A leave management survey by Hewitt Associates showed 69% of employers have never even attempted to calculate these costs, yet inconsistent administration and ineffective leave management is potentially costing millions of dollars every year.
Of those surveyed, eight in every 100 employees experienced an absence around 42 days. For employers with 20,000 employees, that adds up to 67,200 days lost—the equivalent of 260 full-time employees not working for an entire year—or almost $13 million lost annually in productivity.
Those who outsourced their leave management found it not only simplified and streamlined the tracking processes, 93% said their administration was more consistent and 76% said that employee leave notifications were more timely as a result.
For more information on JLM or to arrange a live demo – contact us
To learn more about how tracking vacations can save you thousands of dollars – download HR Steps to Save you $$ Thousands (pdf).