Millennials in the Workplace
Over the years there has been much discussion about Millennials in the workplace, this video by Simon Sinek paints an interesting picture.
Those born in and around 1984 forward are considered Millennials, Simon breaks down their journey into 4 areas:
The 4th point is speaking to us as employers and how points 1 – 3 have affected this generation in the work place. I ask you to view this video and share your thoughts:
- Do you believe it’s your responsibility as an employer to help build confidence in your employees?
- Is your current Leadership poised to manage this generation and the others in an effective way?
- Do you have the skilled managers and leaders you need to be successful? Employees leave managers not companies – how do you fair?
- Is your focus on profits or people or both or ? Is it working?
- Have cell phones over run your board rooms and offices in general?
What else would you want us to know?
Look forward to hearing from you.